Right of Revocation ► PDF Download
1. If the client is an end-consumer he/she can revoke a declaration of intent to conclude a contract within one month, without specifying the reasons in written form (e.g., through letter, telefax, or E-mail), or by returning the goods; in this regard, the sending of a request for a return shall suffice for goods not suitable for shipment as a parcel.
2. The period shall commence one day after the buyer has received a separate instruction on revocation in written form (e.g., by letter, telefax, or E-mail). It is required that the buyer has actually received the purchased goods.
3. Compliance with the period of revocation only requires the timely dispatch of the revocation notice or return of the goods. The revocation or the return of the goods is to be directed to:
PM Kapital GmbH & Co. KG
D-96231 Bad Staffelstein
Fax: +49 (0) 95736 336 100
4. On the other hand, the right of revocation shall not apply in exceptional cases regulated by law, in particular:
- to contracts involving the supplying of goods produced according to a buyer’s specifications,
- to goods that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of a buyer,
- to goods which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned.
Consequences of Revocation
In the event of a valid revocation, any benefits already received must be returned, and, if applicable, any emoluments (e.g., interest) surrendered.
Goods which can be sent by parcel are to be returned. Goods not capable of return by parcel shall be picked-up at the buyer’s location. The buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods match the goods ordered, and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 Euros. Otherwise the return is free of charge for the buyer.